1. Sam Collins Day is set for Saturday (Rain Date Sunday). If you've never visited the annual fair, it includes something for everyone - fun for the kids, a business expo, great local food, tours of Collinsville and much more. See more at http://www.samcollinsday.com/.
2. If Sam Collins Day hasn't taken all your energy, check out brewfest at Ski Sundown on Saturday evening.
3. Before the fun begins later this week be part of a great cause and learn about the Canton Education Foundation. The group meets Monday. See details here.
4. The Farmington Valley VNA offers free blood pressure screenings at the Canton Community Center Wednesday morning.
5. Friday night is Comedy Night at Bridge Street Live.
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in town with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to buy sell or trade?