100-Hour Hypnosis Certification Course
(Approved by the National Guild of Hypnotists)
Listen to what recent graduates are saying about the course:
“…the best class I have ever attended. AMAZING!!!!” Rina G., Waterbury, CT
“Taking this course was exciting and fulfilling. It put me on the road to positive changes and prospects for an abundant future.” Diana T., Suffield, CT
“Lisa took me on an amazing learning journey…I have emerged from this class a brighter, stronger, more confident me, with valuable tools which increase my earning and life ability.” Danee R., Florida
What other tool:
- Enables you to access the other 90% of your mind’s capacity
- Has a proven 90.6% success rate for smoking cessation
- Has a “reliable and significant impact on chronic pain”
- Is over 30 times more effective than traditional diets
- Has been proven to significantly speed healing
- Is 100% safe and natural - no chemicals, no side effects
I can’t think of one, can you?
Now is your opportunity to learn how to use this powerful tool to enrich your life and the lives of others! The course will be a balance of detailed lectures and hands-on learning. Class size is limited, so register early!
Dates: July 21st-28th, 2012
Location: The Farmington Valley Arts Center, 25 Arts Center Lane, Avon, CT, described by a recent graduate as “…lovely - scenic and serene.”
Cost: $2,199 (before June 15th), $2,399 thereafter.
To Register: Call Lisa Zaccheo, BCH, BCI at (860) 693-6448 or go to MindMattersHypnosis.com/100course