.

Canton School Administrators, BOE Agree to Three-Year Contract

Pact takes effect July 1, 2013.

Submitted release 

The Administrators’ Association of Canton and the Canton Board of Education have agreed on a new three year contract that includes a 0 percent increase in salary in 2013/2014, a 2.5 percent increase in 2014/2015, and a 2.45 percent increase 2015/2016. The total settlement totals a 4.95 percent  increase over the term of the three year agreement.

The new pact is a result of three months of negotiations.  It takes effect on July 1, 2013, the day after the current contract expires.

The administrators will be contributing more towards health insurance co-pays and cost shares of the premiums. They will be contributing 18 percent in the first year, 19 percent in the second year, and 20% in the third year. It was also agreed that a Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan would be offered as a health insurance option.

Leslee Hill, Board Chair, has made the following comment “I appreciate the cooperation between the Administrators’ Association of Canton and the Board of Education to reach a contract that recognizes the needs of the town in this economic environment.  I am proud of the exceptional administrative staff that works to ensure an outstanding learning environment for every student in Canton.”

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »