.

Fire at Laundromat Contained to Dryer

A fire broke out in a dryer at Canton Laundromat Friday night but fortunately did not spread beyond the unit, officials said. 

The town of Canton Volunteer Fire and EMS Department responded quickly to the scene at approximately 7:30 p.m. Friday after someone reported smoke in the Canton Village business, officials said. 

The fire was caused by a dryer malfunction and did not spread beyond the unit, said Canton Fire Marshal Adam Libros, who was called to the scene to investigate. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »