Thanks to our proximity to the ocean it’s always easy to get fish and chips in Stonington, Mystic and Pawcatuck.
And with Friday fish fry lunches and dinners back at the , and , the choices for fish and chips aren’t limited to the run of the mill. In this edition of Food Fight, we want to know where do you go for fish and chips in Stonington, Mystic or Pawcatuck?
Each month on Food Fight we look for your help to highlight the best places in the area for , , pasta and more. Here’s how it works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This restaurant review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Where is the best place to get fish and chips in Stonington, Mystic or Pawcatuck?