THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
These words cannot be said enough for the huge success ‘Walk for Hunger’ had
on Saturday, May 12. Our final total was $4,099.
First and foremost thank you to all the walkers, all 141 of you, who made this walk such a huge success
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Belforest Kitchen & Bath
- Canton Auto Supply (NAPA)
- Cheery Brook Health Care
- Dynamic Auto Works
- Shop Rite of Canton
- Vincent Funeral Home
- Norcom Mortgage of Avon for their continued support both financially and their tremendous team of walkers.
Thank you to all who worked to make this such an amazing day.
- Town of Canton for use of Community Center
- Chief Arciero and the Canton Police Dept.
- Dick Barlow First Selectman
- Rev. Linda Spiers Trinity Episcopal Church
- Rev. Jim Wheeler, Collinsville Congregational Church
- Kevin Case Supertindent of Schools
- Claire Cote, Social Services Town of Canton
- Chuck and Debbie Joseph, owners Shop Rite in Canton
- Rick Bowen, manager Shop Rite Canton
- Nancy Staib, Old Navy
- Chef Kristen Oswald, dog biscuits
- Chris Sheehan, Music
- Sue Stewart aka “Susie Q”
- Cynthia Politano
- Shirley Vorisek
- Kathy Corkum
- David Poleyestewa
- Mary Brevigleiri
Cheery Brook Kennels for the annual “Doggie Day Spa”. Winner Jane Latus
To the many people who helped direct the walkers.
Hal Scheidel, Bill Hanson, Carl Marchell, Harold Freytag, Phil Loveless, members of the New Hartford Ambulance Association. There are some names I do not have and for this I apologize.
Last and certainly not least a big Thank You to Peg Pinton and her volunteers at the Canton Food Bank for the truly amazing job they do each week.
Nancy Habbal and Scott Siebers were Chairpersons Walk for Hunger, Focus on Canton