Let's talk lights, Canton!
What are some of the best streets and places in town for Christmas lights and holiday displays?
We asked that question on the Canton Patch Facebook page and readers weighed in!
- Corner of 179 and Simonds Avenue is the best house ever in my opinion. Very classy and creative. — Beth Van Ness
- Thayer Ave. — Mark Sawyer
- Colony Road! — Tracy Zaccara Renaud
- Yes, I'd love to know places nearby where there are concentrations of lights. Goodwin Park in Hartford is too far to take my Mom. — Arlene DeMaris
- Christmas Eve... Breezy Hill Rd. and roads off of it have a stunning luminary display. — Ellen Knowlton
- Case Street does luminaries on Christmas Eve, too. — Lisa Thomas
Where are your favorite spots?