After the hectic holidays and being wound tight by the grip of cold temperatures, give yourself a much needed restorative energy boost. Using gentle and restorative yoga followed by Yoga Nidra we will induce a deep, relaxing, healing state through your entire being, tapping into and building your storehouse of energy and connecting with the inner stillness that is always available through simple practices.
It is said that one hour of Yoga Nidra is the equivalent of 4 hours of sleep. The class will begin with a brief asana practice followed by Yoga Nidra which will last approximately one hour. Please wear layers and dress comfortably. Some benefits of this quiet practice include:
* Highly effective in removing stress.
* The quality of sleep can improve dramatically.
* Shifts pressures from the coronary system.
* Exerts positive influence on the physical matter in the brain.
* Changes nature of the mind along the positive lines.