Dogology, a boutique specializing in a total wellness experience for animal companions, is now open on Route 44.
The store provides high quality food for pets, pet products and a diverse range of training and wellness services for dogs.
The three owners of Dogology — Farmington Valley residents Frances Schroeder, Marissa Squires and Benjamin Braunstein — bring a combined 20 years of pet-specific expertise to the store, including in-depth knowledge of nutrition, dog training and holistic services.
“Dogology is our belief that if you take a pet into your life, you have an obligation to fulfill this life by feeding their mind, body and soul. We have studied, adored and appreciated dogs since we were children and it is this life-long love of dogs that has led us to create our ‘Dogology,’” said Benjamin Braunstein, co-owner and canine behaviorist.
What's in Store at Dogology?
- Wholesome food, treats, supplements, nutritional guidance and therapeutic diet plans geared to whole body health for your dogs and cats
- Dog training in private and group lessons, unique TrainerCare™ and guided canine exercise programs on site; as well as in-home training sessions by appointment
- Holistic practitioners certified in canine massage and acupressure
- A no-cost Pet Food Pantry for individuals that need high quality, nutritious food for their pets
- Dog and puppy adoptions through local, reputable rescue organizations
- In-store kitchen for cooking demos and homemade dog treat tastings
- A pet food pantry
Dogology will hold its Grand Opening celebration on Saturday, March 30 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event will feature demonstrations, food and treats, door prize and more. A charity raffle will be split between the Pet Food Pantry that is located in the Dogology store and Boot-N-Kit Canine Rescue. Several of the companies whose products are at the store have agreed to donate prizes for the raffle.