In a little over a year, has become a popular Canton destination for youth and adult sports as well as parties, specialty camps and more.
Voted as the number one choice for a Canton Staycation in this week’s Patch Readers Poll, the facility offers several perks for parents who enroll their kids in one of the many programs. In addition to a little quite time, some of those include.
- Fun Nights (ages 8 to 14) and Hoops & Scoops Nights (ages 6 to 12) on various Saturday evenings throughout the year for kids only, giving parents a night out to themselves
- All activities are inside so parents never have to worry about things getting cancelled due to weather.
- Clean, safe, state-of-the-art air conditioned space
- Be Your Best Multi-sport camp for ages 6 to 12 is offered every day during the summer June 18 – August 24 (except July 4
- School’s Out Camp (the multi-sport camp) throughout the year to coincide with local school’s half days, holidays and school breaks
- Parents can register for our multi-sport summer camp (called Be Your Best Camp) on a daily or weekly (full day or half day) basis (all about convenience)
- The opportunity to observe camp from our sitting area that also includes wi-fi and public use computers if they want to get some work done
“Valley Sports Center is proud to have recently celebrated our first anniversary of providing unique programs to the families of the Farmington Valley,” owner Mark Lange said. “We look forward to many more years of providing sports, recreation and athletic training to families in the area and becoming even more of an integral part of the community. We are proud to be recognized as a great place for families by winning the Patch Staycation poll.”
Valley Sports Center offers many ongoing sports options for youth and adults as well as velocity sports training, some classes and membership options. See complete details at http://www.valleysportscenter.com/