We asked readers where they go to see fall foliage and here's what they had to say.
- I start in c-ville and head north-northwest on a bicycle. BEST way to see the fall colors! — Robert Young
- The Berkshires — Jo-Ellen Gasior
- I look out my window in fabulous Collinsvile! — Jamie Voegler
- Jessie Gerard trail, People's State Forest — Tricia Zappile Reynolds
- The Mountain ... hike it — Lori George
Where are some of the best leaf peeping spots locally? Tell us where in the comments section and be sure to add your fall foliage pictures to our virtual photo album or start your own photo album on Patch!